The Friends of the Northern Rail Trial – Merrimack County had hoped to complete another short section of the trail in E. Andover before the winter arrived. Unfortunately this was not possible before the cold and snow settled over the town. This extension would have continued eastward from the current terminus at the E. Andover fire station to a point where the rail trail crosses Sucker Brook, increasing the trail length by several hundred yards. The current plan is to accomplish this work in the late Spring of 2008.
- May 2017 Meeting Minutes
- Bob Ward Steps Down as President of FNRT-MC
- Northern Rail Trail Completion Celebration
- New Hampshire’s Northern Rail Trail Named a Top Trail in U.S.
- Northern Rail Trail Names New Welcome Center in Danbury
- National Trails Day celebration on the Northern Rail Trail
- Disabled Veterans to enjoy the Northern Rail Trail in New Hampshire