On April 19, 2008 FNRT-MC received approval for its fourth grant under the State of New Hampshire’s Recreational Trail Program. This grants nearly $30,000 to extend the ledge pack on the Northern Rail Trail from East Andover to the Franklin/Andover line, about 2.5 miles to the southeast from where the finished trail currently ends in East Andover. The work on this extension of the existing 5.7 mile trail will be conducted in late summer and be finished by early fall of ’08. When completed the trail will be over eight miles long!
- May 2017 Meeting Minutes
- Bob Ward Steps Down as President of FNRT-MC
- Northern Rail Trail Completion Celebration
- New Hampshire’s Northern Rail Trail Named a Top Trail in U.S.
- Northern Rail Trail Names New Welcome Center in Danbury
- National Trails Day celebration on the Northern Rail Trail
- Disabled Veterans to enjoy the Northern Rail Trail in New Hampshire