The dinner event held at the New London Inn on April 17, 2008 proved to be a big success both in attendance and money raised to fund further work on the rail trail. Special thanks go the New London Inn for sharing half of the evenings proceeds. Also thanks are extended to all those who joined in to enjoy a fine meal while, at the same time, contributing to the future work of the FNRT-MC.
- May 2017 Meeting Minutes
- Bob Ward Steps Down as President of FNRT-MC
- Northern Rail Trail Completion Celebration
- New Hampshire’s Northern Rail Trail Named a Top Trail in U.S.
- Northern Rail Trail Names New Welcome Center in Danbury
- National Trails Day celebration on the Northern Rail Trail
- Disabled Veterans to enjoy the Northern Rail Trail in New Hampshire