Once again there has been another successful effort to extend the Rail Trail. The end of September saw two more miles added to the trail in a southerly direction from Depot St. in Franklin to Webster Place also in Franklin. This extension is significant for several reasons. One is that the new section begins to travel beside the Merrimack River, increasing the scenic aspects of the trail. The second is that this brings the trail closer to Boscawen, NH where the trail will eventually start, giving easier access to more people in the greater Concord area. More information about this new section will be added in the during the next few months.
- May 2017 Meeting Minutes
- Bob Ward Steps Down as President of FNRT-MC
- Northern Rail Trail Completion Celebration
- New Hampshire’s Northern Rail Trail Named a Top Trail in U.S.
- Northern Rail Trail Names New Welcome Center in Danbury
- National Trails Day celebration on the Northern Rail Trail
- Disabled Veterans to enjoy the Northern Rail Trail in New Hampshire